Simcenter STAR-CCM+ is a complete multi-physics solution for the simulation of products
Simcenter STAR-CCM+ is a complete multi-physics solution for the simulation of products and designs operating under real-world conditions. Uniquely, Simcenter STAR-CCM+ brings automated design exploration and optimization to the simulation toolkit of every engineer, allowing you to efficiently explore the entire design space instead of focusing on single point design scenarios.
All stages of the simulation process can be integrated into single environment, thus significantly reducing simulation effort by streamlining process right from CAD modelling to solution.
Robust and consistent process helps engineers to improve their productivity.
By bringing all the stages of the simulation process into one platform – Simcenter STAR-CCM+ provides a far better user experience, but what it also means is that the workflow is completely automated. This is achieved through a pipelined process which is replay-able with just a couple of clicks.
Elevated user experience due to single integrated environment leading to automated workflows which inturn allows re-playable process with simple clicks.
Once the user built the first simulation file, user can automatically update design changes without effort – enabling intelligent design exploration.
Simcenter STAR-CCM+ as reputation goes has the most robust and automated CAD-to-mesh technology available.
- Broad range of validated physics model
- Use the right physics for the engineering problem at hand
- Combine various physics and motion models in a single simulation
- Uniquely positioned to study physical phenomena in a fully coupled matter
- Uniquely positioned for multidisciplinary simulation such as FSI
Design exploration is a fully integrated component of the Simcenter STAR-CCM+ platform. The complexities of stringing multiple tools together are removed, enabling users to set up and automatically evaluate families of designs directly within Simcenter STAR-CCM+.
- Leverages the single platform, automated meshing, pipelined workflow, and comprehensive multi-physics
- Easy to use with familiar interface
- Enables running 100s or 1000s of variants effortlessly
- Uniquely positioned to bring design exploration within the grasp of every simulation engineer
- Intelligent search using HEEDS technology
- Uses multiple search strategies simultaneously
- Dynamically adapts as it learns
- Fewer evaluations than other methods to reach a better design
- No tuning parameters, no expertise required
- Parallel meshing reducing turnaround time and enabling mesh generation on clusters
- Enables running large models by scaling to hundreds of thousands of cores
- Facilitates studying hundreds of variants at once
- Power Session: decouples core count from licensing costs
- Power on Demand: lets users on the cloud and respond to burst needs.
- Power Tokens: facilitates adoption of design exploration studies
- Bi-directional CAD connectivity:
- Drive design changes in CAD and Simcenter STAR-CCM+ will update
- Drive design changes in Simcenter STAR-CCM+ and the CAD will update
- Simcenter STAR-CCM+ can leverage the CAD parameters made available via the CAD clients for design exploration studies
- Simulation data management and solution traceability through integration with Teamcenter
- Fluid dynamics simulation
- Multiphase Flow
- Electronics Cooling
- Power Electronics Thermal Management
- Battery Simulation
- Particle flows
- Reacting Flow
- Electric Machines
- Engine Simulation
- Solid Mechanics
- Electrochemistry Simulation
- Moving Objects